Social media can be overwhelming for business owners. Which platforms. How often to post. What to post. What is “live”. Why Facebook Groups are important. This class will give you the basics every business owner should know as well as the latest trends to grow your business.
This class will cover :
- How to create a content calendar to sync all your marketing efforts (Participants will receive a complimentary digital copy of a digital calendar-$27 value)
- How to choose which platforms make sense for your business
- The right days and times to post on each platform and how often to post
- What type of content to post for best engagement
- Social Media Advertising options
- Facebook and Instagram "Lives"
- Facebook and Instagram "Stories"
- What is a social media influencer and why to use them.
Presenter: Patty Ross
Patty has over 20 years experience in marketing and has been in the online space since 1998 where she developed an e-commerce program for a gourmet gift company into a million dollar business. She has
spent 17 years helping the wine industry gain traction online and has since branched out to help other industries grow their brands including financial, legal, health and beauty, motorsports, landscape design, cbd/cannabis, restaurants, political activism and non profits. Golden State Marketing and her other business, California Wine
Marketing, were founded in 2006.