1465 Sand Hill Road
Candler, NC, 28715
If you feel inefficient and overwhelmed, or if your business has hit its bursting point it can be daunting to identify your next steps—how you can grow your business while continuing to manage your operations.
Some businesses can sit on the edge of scaling for years, but it doesn't have to be that way. In this workshop, Transformational Business Coach Mary O'Connor will provide you with the tools needed to take your business to the next level. You will learn concrete tactics to improve your operational systems, sales processes, customer service systems, team management, and finance tracking. And then we’ll talk about the magic element that brings it all together: The Leadership Mindset.
You will learn:
- How scaling your business effectively can exponentially increase your income while decreasing your workload
- The top 10 reasons why small business owners do not think they can scale
- The 5 key areas of growth that are critical to scaling: Leadership, Sales, Operations, Finance, Customer Service
- How to adopt the "scaling mindset" to set up sustainable systems for growth
- Where your most effective leverage points are as a leader
- How to organize and motivate yourself to create the conditions for success for scaling
Your Instructor: Mary O'Connor, MA
An award-winning business coach, Mary is the founder of Epic Mind Consulting, committed to training and coaching visionary entrepreneurs and purpose-driven businesses to enhance productivity and achieve peak performance.
Over the past 25 years, Mary has mentored over 4,000 businesses. Prior to being in the coaching industry, she was the VP of Sales for two solar companies, and CEO for two event production companies.
She is a former associate teacher at Sonoma State University and holds a M.A. in Organization Development/Psychology. She is currently a mentor for Venture Asheville.