Free and confidential counseling by SCORE experts and professionals
Free and confidential counseling and business consulting by SCORE experts and professionals is a key factor for any entrepreneur or business owner. When you are starting your own business or improving a current business we can assist you with business development in multiple ways:
1. Visit Our Office in Asheville NC
Our Asheville SCORE office is open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Click here to make an appointment or call the office at 828-417-0555 to schedule a free one-hour appointment for an initial business consultation. It will be very beneficial if you briefly describe your situation and the type of assistance you seek. You can call at any time and leave a message. Someone will contact you within 24 hours.
2. Business Mentoring and Problem-Solving Team Visit - To arrange a Business Assessment Team, please click here to make an appointment. Be sure to request a Business Advisory Team Visit.
We will assemble a select team of our SCORE member professionals to work with your company to create problem-solving strategies to manage any ongoing business issue(s). SCORE assistance will commence subject to a joint agreement by SCORE and the company or individual business owner. Normal assistance period is generally 3 months. Examples of business problems that we can address include:
- Adequacy of strategic and operational planning
- Risk Management
- Analysis of marketing effectiveness
- Analysis of company's financial condition
- Inventory control and analysis
- Optimization of production schedules
3. Submit A Request For Face-to-face Counseling
Please complete request a meeting form. We will contact you within 48 hours after we receive it to schedule an appointment with our mentors.
4. Contacting Other Western North Carolina Offices
Contact Asheville SCORE, High Country SCORE, or Waynesville SCORE for an appointment. Meeting and location times vary. Click here to schedule an appointment.
Prior to your first appointment, please download the following form to your computer. Please fill out Parts I and II of the following form, print it, and bring it with you to the appointment.