Haywood SCORE will be presenting the second in its “Meet the Mentors” series of mentor-led discussions featuring frequently asked questions from their clients. The one hour sessions are an opportunity for the business community to learn more about SCORE mentors, their areas of expertise, and the mentoring process.
The new seminar, Managing Intellectual Property, will be presented by SCORE Mentor Mike McLean and will be held at the Haywood Country Library Auditorium in Waynesville on March 16 from 4 to 5pm.
For more information please click on the link below.
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Government Regulations & Contracting
- Legal Issues
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services